If you believe that someone has posted content to Bakai.org that infringes copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, it is important to know the steps you can take to ask us to remove the content. Please read this guide carefully before submitting an infringement report.
We understand the importance of protecting copyright and are committed to complying with applicable copyright laws. If you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyright, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
In order for us to take the necessary steps to address the issue, we request that you send a written notification that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted or other intellectual property works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bakai.org to locate the material on the site; (Such as a link address)
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an telephone number or an e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under the penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Wait a period of 24 hours for the complete removal of material, time necessary for us to validate and remove the content. If all information is properly provided, an e-mail response will not be required.
Please don't email your complaint to other parties, such as our internet service provider or CloudFlare, this will result in a delayed response. We are committed to removing any material that may infringe your right, just send us a notification directly.